As digital channels continue to shape the way we connect, engage, and promote, there’s an undeniable craving for human connection that transcends the virtual realm. This is where marketing events shine, offering a unique and invaluable opportunity to bridge the gap between virtual interactions and real-world relationships.
In this listicle, you’ll find a carefully curated selection of upcoming B2B marketing events that we’re most looking forward to, including a selection of cutting-edge events focused on AI. From workshops designed to fine-tune our strategies to keynotes pulsing with collective brilliance, prepare to earmark these dates ASAP.
- B2B Marketing Expo — California (Sep 20-21, 2023)
- Club CMO 2023 Nashville Retreat & Innovation Summit (Oct 23-25, 2023)
- Brxnd.ai Marketing AI Conference (Tentative Fall 2023)
- Brands Collective ‘24 (January 29-30, 2024)
- Pavilion CMO Summit (Apr 18, 2024)
- Forrester B2B Summit North America (May 5-8, 2024)
- Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) (Sep 10-12, 2024)
- INBOUND ‘2 (Fall 2024)
- Generative AI World Conference (Fall 2024)
1. B2B Marketing Expo — California
When: September 20th & 21st, 2023
Where: LA Convention Center
Register: B2B Marketing Expo
The B2B Marketing Expo California is the leading event for marketing solutions and innovation in the US and it is sure to be the biggest and best yet. With 5,000 marketers in attendance, there will be limitless networking opportunities so that you can connect with thousands of like-minded individuals with the same goals as you.
Whether you’re looking to grow your contact list or meet others in similar positions who can offer a helping hand or provide advice and guidance, this is the place to be. The unmissable event will feature 150 exhibitors showcasing their products and services to help change the ways marketers work.
There will also be over 100 riveting keynotes, seminars, and live demos that will leave you buzzing with ideas and knowledge. Every marketing topic will be covered in detail by expert speakers, including:
- David Jarvis: Global Business Partner, Google
- Jennifer Smith, Founder & CEO, Everything Podcasts
- Winston T Marshall: Executive Consulting Producer, Netflix & Genius Air Entertainment
- Salil Shah: Marketing Technology Manager II, Uber Technologies Inc.
The show is on a mission to deliver innovation and inspiration to attendees so that they can drive their organization’s growth. The suppliers offer every variety of marketing support you can imagine, showcasing the latest Martech, tools, resources to change the way your business works, and best of all… this event is absolutely FREE!
2. Club CMO 2023 Nashville Retreat and Innovation Summit
When: October 23rd – 25th, 2023
Where: Nashville, TN
Register: Club CMO Summit
Stepping up to fill the vacuum after The CMO Club’s doors shut, Club CMO is a rising star among CMO communities. Club CMO is hosting an exciting in-person event at Conrad Nashville, located on West End Avenue in the vibrant city of Nashville, TN, USA. This retreat and summit is the perfect opportunity for CMOs to connect, learn, and innovate together.
Discover the latest trends and strategies in marketing while enjoying the unique charm of Nashville. Immerse yourself in insightful sessions led by industry experts and gain valuable knowledge to drive your marketing efforts forward.
Network with fellow CMOs, exchange ideas, and form meaningful connections that can propel your career and business. Engage in interactive workshops, panel discussions, and collaborative activities designed to inspire creativity and foster innovation.
Explore the rich culture and vibrant music scene that Nashville is famous for. Indulge in delicious local cuisine, visit iconic landmarks, and experience the city’s renowned hospitality.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to rejuvenate, learn, and network at the Club CMO 2023 Nashville Retreat and Innovation Summit. Register now to secure your spot!
3. Brxnd.ai Marketing AI Conference
When: Tentative Fall 2023
Where: San Francisco, CA
Register: Brxnd.ai Conference
After BrXnd’s successful launch in NYC, they’re taking the BrXnd Conference to California. BrXnd SF will be a day to explore the role of AI in marketing. Learn about the strategic/creative potential of AI for brands—with a special focus on the amazing things that are possible today.
BrXnd.ai is an organization that exists at the intersection between brands and AI. Their mission is to help the world of marketing and AI connect and collaborate. This event will feature world-class marketers and game-changing technologists discussing what’s possible today.
The day will include presentations from CMOs from leading brands talking about the effects of AI on their business, demos of the world’s best marketing AI, and conversations about the legal, ethical, and practical challenges the industry faces as it adopts this exciting new technology.
Attendees will return to work the next day with real ideas on how to immediately bring AI into their marketing, brand, strategy, and data work.
4. Brands Collective ‘24
When: January 29-30, 2024
Where: San Francisco, CA
Cost: $599 + $29.95 Fee
Register: Brands Collective
The Brands Collective is an annual assembly designed exclusively for Heads, VPs, and CxOs in B2B marketing. Prioritizing meaningful connections and in-depth discussions over sheer attendance figures, it represents a community that highly emphasizes depth and substance above all.
In today’s climate of tight budgets and increased scrutiny of CMOs, collaboration among marketing leaders isn’t just beneficial; it’s crucial. Collaborating with colleagues in the same position and field enables leaders to face challenges collectively, transforming the proverbial “CMO hot seat” into a source of shared wisdom that results in more resilient marketing leadership.
This is the event for you if you’re looking to gain valuable insights about best practices in RevOps, Techstacks, AI, and current marketing trends with top-notch marketing leaders including:
- Leela Srinivasan: CEO, PARITY
- Rosalyn Santa Elena: Founder & CROO, The RevOps Collective
- Jenn Steele: CEO, SoundGTM
- Jon Miller: CMO, Demandbase
The Brands Collective aims to deliver a unique and distinctive event experience, which includes:
- Limited Participation: Only 250 tickets available for VPs and CxOs in Marketing.
- Intimate Networking: Rare and unrestricted in-person access to all participants, including speakers
- Unique insights: Engage in carefully curated panel discussions, fireside chats, debates, and breakout sessions.
- Inspiring locations: Hosted at the Historic Golden Gate Club, located in San Francisco’s Presidio Forest.
5. Pavilion CMO Summit
Marketing matters more than ever.
In 2023, we watched marketing budgets get slashed. But those who came out ahead were the ones who invested in marketing.
Join the leading marketing minds at the Pavilion CMO Summit to strategize how you can drive revenue through your marketing efforts and gain the knowledge and skills needed to achieve your professional objectives.
What to expect:
- Expert-led panels, workshops, and fireside chats, covering topics like using benchmarking data to build your budget, calculating ROI on marketing efforts, aligning sales and marketing, and much more
- Authentic opportunities to connect and network with CMOs and VPs of Marketing and Demand Gen from around the world.
- An executive-only event open to VP+ and C-Suite revenue leaders, including both members and non-members of Pavilion.
Pavilion (formerly Revenue Collective) events focus on leadership, growth, and career development in the sales and marketing fields.
6. Forrester B2B Summit North America
When: May 5th – 8th, 2024
Where: Austin, TX
CMO Huddles Discount: TBD
Register: Forrester B2B Summit
The B2B Summit North America is where thousands of B2B leaders are headed — to discover how to accelerate profits and growth by amplifying the value you bring to customers.
Core to this year’s Summit is new Forrester guidance on driving sustained growth by creating a customer-obsessed growth engine. B2B sales, marketing, and product leaders who center their strategies and processes around the customer will be miles ahead of those who don’t.
In three days, across 100 sessions led by 90 Forrester analysts, you’ll find out what it takes to truly align with your customers to sustain growth, boost retention, and elevate your role within the organization.
Forrester’s B2B Summit is the go-to event that professionals trust to deliver the information and insight they need to make bolder, smarter decisions. Bringing clarity and purpose, B2B Summit 2024 is the forum you need to meet the demands of the new landscape.
Here are a few ways you’ll benefit from Summit insights:
- Identify and drive growth opportunities: Discover marketing frameworks to help you craft your growth strategies from both existing and new customers and receive analyst guidance around the micro- and macroeconomic segments to prioritize.
- Accelerate innovation: Bring teams together to innovate on buyer value with marketing, sales, and product alignment.
- Transform revenue generation: Learn the six steps to aligning marketing, product, and sales on revenue goals and customer obsession.
- Preserve brand value: Learn how to retain brand values when external threats and disruption come your way.
- Reduce both customer and employee churn: Get the latest insights on how to keep your employees engaged and satisfied and understand the critical linkage with customer retention.
7. Marketing AI Conference (MAICON)
MAICON is built on the idea that every piece of software marketers use today—ad buying, analytics, automation, content strategy, conversation, email, search, social—can be made smarter by AI. This smarter technology can help marketers. And marketers can learn and grow from each other at MAICON.
You are in the position to be the leader and change agent your organization needs who will pilot and scale AI to reduce costs by intelligently automating repetitive, data-driven tasks. You’ll help drive revenue by improving your ability to make predictions that continually improve, rather than marketers having to figure everything out on their own.
AI doesn’t have to be confusing or overwhelming. If you understand what it is and how it works, then you can quickly identify the best use cases to apply it. MAICON is bringing in experts and forward-thinking practitioners to help explore the next frontier in digital marketing transformation, ignite curiosity, and explore the depth of AI.
8. INBOUND ’24
When: Fall 2024
Where: Boston, MA
Register: Inbound 2023
HubSpot is bringing back its annual INBOUND Conference, the premier conference that brings together business, marketing, and sales leaders to network, learn, and grow.
This year, HubSpot is excited to bring an all-star lineup of industry-spanning icons, marketing and sales leaders, wellness experts, and acclaimed authors to the conference’s biggest stage. In addition, it will host its first-ever startup pitch competition that will take place onsite on September 7th.
The 2023 INBOUND lineup includes a wide range of inspiring speakers that span industries, interests, and fields, including:
- Reese Witherspoon: Actor, Producer, Founder – Hello Sunshine
- Andrew Huberman: Neurobiology Professor & Host – Huberman Lab Podcast
- Derek Jeter: Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and National Baseball HOF Inductee – Turn 2 Foundation
In addition to the new slate of speakers and in an effort to further HubSpot’s support of the startup ecosystem, HubSpot for Startups is teaming up with HubSpot Ventures to host INBOUND’s first-ever “Million Dollar Pitch” competition. The panel of experts will then select one top presenter to be considered for a one million dollar investment from HubSpot Ventures. Learn more about the competition here.
9. Generative AI World Conference
When: Fall 2024
Where: Boston, MA
CMO Huddles Discount: 25% off
Register: Generative AI World Conference
The Generative AI World Conference is a boot camp for C-Suite, board members, business owners and investors sharing real enterprise GenAI use cases. Gain valuable insights into the world of Generative AI (GenAI) implementation by learning directly from experts who have successfully implemented GenAI solutions and share their experiences on:
- Project and technology selection
- ROI assessment
- Team organization
- Data strategies
- & so much more
Engage with a diverse community of 200 influential thought leaders, CEOs, executives, and innovators who are shaping AI advancements across various sectors.
The Generative Al World Conference aims to help answer your burning questions about GenAI. Some questions include:
- What is Generative Al (GenAI)? Is it real for business?
- How urgent is GenAl for me and my firm (or my investments) to understand now?
- What are the risks and costs of GenAl?
- Where do I begin using GenAl most effectively?
- 6 Should we build or buy for our GenA!/LLM projects?
- How should I organize to grow and scale my GenAl
- How do I keep my talent and knowledge flow current for competitive advantage using GenAl?