122: The Art of the Survey
Surveys can provide a wealth of data on any sort of topic. But there is an art to crafting the perfect survey, one that invites honest and valuable feedback without steering the respondents, and doesn’t damage the responses by overwhelming the survey takers.
Leela Srinivasan, CMO of SurveyMonkey, took some time after recording her recent RTU episode to discuss survey creation with Drew. Well-constructed surveys are crucial for informing creative, effective marketing efforts. To learn more about artfully crafting questions, audience selection, getting people to take your survey, making sense of the information, and more, check out this brief, bonus episode!
Connect With Leela Srinivasan:
Resources & People Mentioned
- Tool: SurveyMonkey Audience
- Tool: SurveyMonkey Genius
- Tool: Inclusion and Belonging Survey Template
- SurveyMonkey’s Curiosity Conference
- Partnership: Serena Williams’ SurveyMonkey Results
- Partnership: Arianna Huffington’s SurveyMonkey Results
- Partnership: Draymond Green’s SurveyMonkey Results
- Partnership: Jeff Weiner’s SurveyMonkey Results